A blogging award…
May 6, 2009 at 11:20 am
So, this started as a post on my sewing blog, Hink for Ladies, but it quickly became evident that this should be on my main blog here. So:
I have to say, when I started my sewing blog, I never thought anyone besides my husband and a few close friends and family would read it. Now I’ve got a few “internet friends” who read and comment, and I’ve now been given a 2nd Award!
Thank you, thank you to Miss Elaina over at Sew Ducky for her kind words and the award! I’m so happy to have made the connection with you through our websites and you’ve been a source of help and inspiration on this blog and on others. I’ve appreciated your words to me during my recent heartache. I consider you a friend and I’m glad to have met you.
Now – to pass the award onward! I have few internet sewing friends, so I’m going to expand into my other spheres of blogging, too!
1) Justin at Wandering Wonderer: My best friend, my love, my husband. For everything. I can’t express the love I feel for you in words.
2) Carly at Shifting Hermeneutics: for your friendship (online and off), for your support, your love and just for being flat out amazing! I love you.
3) Tripp at Conjectural Navel Gazing: I love you much and count myself lucky to have you in my life!
4) SusQ: my best friend through thick and thin! I’m so happy you’ll be closer to me in a few months! I love you!
5) The Obsquatch: Where would I be without you? Probably somewhere with less joy and laughter! You’re amazing and a great friend – love you man!
6) CeCe – meet world: One of the first friends I made in the infertility blogging world. Thank you for your worlds and encouragement as I learn to cope with the struggles of miscarriage and infertility. You’ve been a comfort and a light.
7) blondedawn: A new friend in my blogging world. I’m looking forward to “knowing” you and hope I can offer you the same support you’ve shown me so far!
Okay…now spread the love people…you don’t have to be as sappy as I quickly turned into as I wrote this! Guess it was a good way to express the joy I’ve been feeling lately to have you all in my life! Man – there I go again…
Need to say somethin non sappy…
SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!
Whew…that was a close one folks!
Entry filed under: Friend News. Tags: awards, friends, Links.