I love Engrish!
this is fun…(Stolen from the AngloBaptist)
1. Randomly pick a song from your music library.
2. Find the lyrics.
3. Go to Google translation and translate the lyrics from English into German.
4. Take the new German lyrics and translate them into French.
5. Take the new French lyrics and translate them into English.
6. Post the NEW English lyrics and have people guess the original song.
Here goes, can you guess the song?:
In the white sector with black curtains narrowly the station.
Blackroof country, not of Goldplasterungen, tired starlings.
Silver plated horses ran to the bottom moonbeams in your dark eyes.
Dawnlight smiles leaving on you, my Contentment.
Sick period of waiting in this place, in which the sun never seems;
In this place, it waits, where the shades run automatically.
You do not mean a cha$nes of characters could you at the station ensure.
Chart of platform, rastlose of the diesel, on re-examining window.
I went at one sad time to the station.
As I went outside, felt my itself need precisely starting.
Sick period of waiting in the queue, if the trains turn over;
With you, it is, where the shades run automatically.
With the party, it was a kindness in the hard mass.
To now forget comfort for the old wound.
Yellow tigers lowered themselves in the jungles in their dark eyes.
Shes, precisely equipping, on re-examining window, tired starlings.
Sick sleep in this place with the mass alone;
It is, where the shades in the darkness run automatically.